Before installing Andica SA800 Partnership software ensure that your hardware meets the recommended minimum system requirements of:
Operating systems supported:
- Microsoft Windows Vista (Install with Administrative user rights)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (Install with Administrative user rights)
- Microsoft Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (Install with Administrative user rights. Excluding Windows 8 and 8.1 RT tablet edition)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (Install with Administrative user rights)
Software works on 32-Bit and 64-Bit editions of Microsoft Windows OS above. OS must have all the latest Microsoft Updates installed.
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional with Service Pack 3
- Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition with Service Pack 3
While the software works on Windows XP SP3, it is not recommended as Microsoft no longer supports this OS.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0, Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 and Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
Minimum hardware specifications:
- A PC with at least 2 GHz speed processor
- Minimum 2 GB of RAM (memory).
- Hard disk drive with at least 200MB of free disk space for Andica SA800 Partnership Software Software and data files.
- A CD-ROM drive (only required for software purchased on CD. This is not necessary for software purchased as download).
- Minimum screen resolution of 1024x768 or higher.
- Windows Display default text size of 100% or DPI settings of Normal Size 96 DPI. Screen resolution and text settings will ensure
the software user interface is displayed correctly. Screen resolution and Display settings can be modified in Windows Control Panel.
- An unrestricted broadband internet connection is required for product licensing and submission of returns online.
- Internet Explorer version 10 or higher, Internet Explorer 8 (on Windows XP SP3). Or another compatible browser.
A small number of anti-virus software may need to be configured to exclude Andica data files from its scanning routines to optimise performance of the software. Details provided in FAQ section.
Note: Andica Software is not supported for installation directly onto Linux, Apple Mac or any other OS not listed above in the 'Operating systems supported' list.
We are aware of some of our customers using Andica software on Windows Emulation on Apple Mac. Since we do not test our products on Windows Emulation on Apple Mac or Apple Boot Camp, we cannot provide any technical support on installation.