SA802 Partnership Foreign

SA802 Partnership Foreign form should be submitted if during the period (or periods) for which a Partnership Tax Return is required, the partnership had received interest, dividends or other income from savings or investments abroad, or,  had received  income from land and property abroad, or, had received any other income from sources outside the UK (except foreign income earned in the course of the partnership trade or profession - include this in the Partnership Trade and Professional Income Pages, instead).

Partnership Foreign SA802 forms can be activated within the software if you have ticked the 'Yes' box in the appropriate question. Notes on SA802 Partnership Foreign provide further information in assisting you with the completion of form for foreign income.

Andica SA800 Partnership Software provides features for completion of UK Property form along with all other supplementary forms.