SA804 Partnership Savings, Investments and Other Income

SA804 Partnership Savings, Investments and Other Income form should be submitted if during the period (or periods) for which a Partnership Tax Return is required, the partnership had received interest, dividends or other income from UK banks, building societies, unit trusts, or National Savings & Investments, or, received other income from UK savings, or, received dividends, other distributions or stock dividends from UK companies or from UK unit trusts, or, received other income (other than trade and professional income, foreign income, or land and property income, for which you should complete the appropriate forms).

Partnership Foreign SA804 forms can be activated within the software if you have ticked the 'Yes' box in the appropriate question. Notes on SA804 provide further information in assisting you with the completion of form for Savings, Investments and Other Income.

Andica SA800 Partnership Software provides features for completion of UK Property form along with all other supplementary forms.